Discover the sea resort : Small alleys and places, along the port of fishing and sailing, by the sea.
Lots of animations on the central place in summer, evenings DJ, shows, several artists (2015 : Kev Adams, Julien Clerc, Véronique Samson, ....)
Programmation Tourist Office : www.sainte-maxime.com
Nautical activities :
water-sports club : catamaran, windsurfing board, laser, goëlette ...
- flyboards, arm jets, jet-skis, cayak, canoe, jet-surfing, stand-up paddle, pedal boats ...
- In Nartelle: Water Glisse passion club from 3 years: nautical ski (+ baby-glide), towedbuoys, pedal boats, fly fish, swimming lessons ...
- Center of Dive (from 8 years): coral red, flora and fauna, remains - training courses and first dives from 8 years, webbed rides - upward parachute
- Day of exception aboard a catamaran of 23m.
The grounds of "Madrague" with an amazing sea view! and the Tennis Sainte-Maxime's club very livened up by "the Croisette" will fill you to take advantage of training courses or to reserve a lesson.
Golf Blue-Green at 5 mns by car from the
villa : Between ground and sea, in a wonderful frame of scrubland and cork oaks and in front
of the bay of Saint-Tropez.
The course, rather technical spreads its 18 holes on hilly 65 hectares.
Ballads and gone hiking:
"La Pointe des
Sardinaux" (5 mns from the villa): natural said peninsula "small Corsica".
- "Road of the Mimosa" from January till March: 8 stages of charm situated in the Var and the Alpes-Maritimes on 130 kms.
- walk of discovery of 3 hours every Friday in saint-Maxime's hills between "Ferme Péïgros"(organic goat cheese) and the "Château Panescorse" (organic olive oil, fruits and organic seasonal vegetables).
- Scandinavian Marche with the sports complex of "Bosquettes".
2 clubs opened all year in Sainte Maxime for lessons, walks and internships :
- Ranch Eldorado
- Club Hippique Maximois
Others : Aqualand - Trees and adventures - Circuit of 800m quad and motorcycle to Cogolin to suffer from 5 years ( Starquad)- minigolf - Carousel - Circus school - Bowling (Grimaud) etc etc...